(Document Authentication, Legalization for International Use)

1208 E Arques Ave, Suite # 101, Sunnyvale, CA 94085

Walk in. No Appointment needed. Tel: (408) 739-4400

Monday thru Friday: 9am to 7pm .Saturday: 10am to 5pm . Sunday: CLOSED Tel: (408) 739-4400 .. Email:


Low Cost Service for Embassy Legalization of documents

General Information about Embassy Legalization

Embassy Legalization is a process wherein documents issued in one country are authenticated by the issuing country authorities such that the document is deemed legitimate for use abroad . It serves as evidence that the document was issued by the person(s) claiming to execute the document, on the date, and place of execution. A competent official certifies this document to be authentic for international use. i.e. proof that the document is genuine and not fraudulent.

Documents sent to member nations, completed with an Apostille at the state level, may be submitted directly to the member nation without further action.

Documents that we provide Embassy Legalization Services for

The most common types of documents include:

  • Marriage Licenses, Divorce agreements, Divorce decree
  • Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates
  • Single Status to Marry, No record of a Marriage
  • Criminal Record
  • Power of Attorney - General, Special, Finance, Real Estate etc.
  • Notarized copies of Passport, Affidavits, and other documents
  • Papers for ADOPTION purposes
  • Transcripts (School, College, University, or any other issuing agency)
  • Diploma, Degree Certificates, Graduation Records
  • Corporate documents, such as
    • Articles of Incorporation, Certificate of Incorporation
    • Merger Agreements
    • Authorization letter for Bank, FInance, Office, and related company matters
    • Certificates of Amendment
    • Certificate of good standing
    • Power of Attorney
    • Certificate of Incumbency
    • Corporate Resolution
    • Certificate of Origin
    • Commercial Invoice
    • Corporate Forms
    • Joint Venture Agreements
    • Stock Purchase agreement in foreign companies
    • Business Letter of Invitation
  • Permission to Travel, Consent by Parent(s) to travel with Minor Children
Please note that the list above is just illustrative of some of the more common documents that we receive for service. There are thousands of other document types that we can get you an Embassy Legalization for.

All materials within these Web Pages are copyrighted. Before you use any, or any part of the materials from this Web Site, you must obtain the necessary permissions. Links established from this Web Site do not imply endorsement of the site's products and services by content from the Web Site may be reprinted and distributed without our prior permission. No resale use may be made of material on this web site at any time. All other rights reserved.

©Copyright 2003-2021 All Rights Reserved.