Identification Requirements - what to bring?
Proper identification is required for any fingerprinting service requiring verification of signature. California recognizes the following types of identification as valid if issued by the state within the last 5 years:
- California Driver License or Commercial Driver License
- ID Card - Senior Identification Card, Under 18 Identification Card, California Identification Card
- A US passport
The following types of identification are acceptable if they are current and have been issued within the last 5 years:
- Driver license or ID card issued by another state
- Mexican or Canadian driver license issued by an authorized agency.
- US Military identification card
- Foreign passport if stamped by the Immigration and naturalization service.
All identification cards must contain a photo, physical description, signature and serial number.
Please note that we cannot provide fingerprinting services required for INS purposes, e.g. Fingerprinting for Green Card purposes, or, US Citizenship purposes. However, we are able to provide fingerprinting services for Canadian, Australian immigration purposes.
All materials within these Web Pages are copyrighted. Before you use any, or any part of the materials from this Web Site, you must obtain the necessary permissions. Links established from this Web Site do not imply endorsement of the site's products and services by SFBayNotary.com.
No content from the Web Site may be reprinted and distributed without our prior permission. No resale use may be made of material on this web site at any time. All other rights reserved.
©Copyright 2003-2008 SFBayNotary.com. All Rights Reserved.